These sites are a good starting point for finding reliable health information:
U.S. National Library of Medicine
Health and wellness resources for the public including MedlinePlus, PubMed, Genetics Home Reference, ClinicalTrials.gov, and other collections.
Visit the U.S. National Library of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Español — Institutos Nacionales de la Salud (NIH)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC
- Español — Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Español — Administración de Alimentos y Medicamentos
Ask a Librarian
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help you find trustworthy information to answer your health-related questions.